- Lives within the RBUSD and is coming from one of our RBUSD Feeder Schools
- Birney 5th to Adams 6th
- Lincoln 5th to Adams 6th
- Madison 5th to Adams 6th
- Washington 5th to Adams 6th
We need one of the following APPROVED documents:
You can obtain either of these documents from the RBUSD Office or from Adams. Once Adams has received the approved document, your student is automatically rolled over into the Adams computer system for the next school year. See above for additional details.
- Lives within the RBUSD and is coming from one of the other RBUSD Schools (Alta Visa, Beryl, Jefferson, Tulita)
- Intradistrict Permit or
- School of Choice Form
We need one of the following documents:
- Lives within the RBUSD but is new to RBUSD schools
- Proof of residency: Must bring two of the following. Current gas, water, electric bill, or escrow papers (good for 30 days only). No other proof will be accepted. Documentation must have parent's name and current address.
- Immunization Records.
- Most current STAR scores.
- If 7th grader Hep-B 2nd MMR shot (must be up to date).
- Office personnel will take a copy of parent's ID or Driver License (Driver License must be presented within 30 days with new address.)
- Copy of last report card.
- Birth Certificate
- Is the student on a retention program? Copy of discipline file even if no discipline has ever occurred. Note from former school is required.
- Is the student SDC, ILS or RSP? Copy of most current IEP.
- Does he/she speak a second language? You will be requested to have your student's former math teacher fill out a "Math Articulation" card (given to you by us) if at all possible. This will help in the math placement of your student.
Any students living outside the RBUSD District will need to provide the following:
If your student meets the grade and test score criteria, they will be placed on a Wait List until the end of August or first week of school when we will be able to determine if there are any openings. At this point, we will give you any additional paperwork needed for RBUSD.
- Lives outside the RBUSD
- A releasing Interdistrict Permit (from your home school)
- Previous year's grades
- Latest test scores
- Unofficial Transcript
- Any Letters of Recommendation
- Parent/Guardian and Student Interviews