Welcome to the 2014 - 2015 School Year
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9am to 1pm for 8th Graders.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9am to 1pm for 7th Graders.
Thursday, August 14, 2014 8am to 11am and 12:30pm to 3:30pm for 6th Graders.
Make-Up registration is Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 from 1pm to 4pm.
Camp Adams is Thursday, August 21, 2014 from 8am to 1pm for all new students.
All of the above events are scheduled to take place in the gymnasium.
*** Don't Forget ***
A Tdap booster shot is required for the 2014-2015 school year for all incoming 7th. Please bring a record of this booster shot along with a copy to Registration if you have not already given a copy to the school.”
To assist us in a smooth registration process, please consider the following when arriving to register:
- Attend the appropriate registration session for your child and plan for 1½ hours.
- Make sure you have turned in proof of the TDAP (whooping cough) immunization record. Lack of proof will result in no student schedule or books.
- Any outstanding fines and/or charges must be paid at that time. Student schedules will not be issued until the forms are returned and fines paid.
- ALL students will purchase:
- agenda book is $6. This book contains our academic schedule for the year. It is consistently used by all teachers to communicate assignments and other important school information to parents.
- physical education clothes and PE locks. The fee is $22 for clothes and $2 for locks (locks must be purchased from the school per the fire department).
- School Pictures will be taken at registration. Students should dress accordingly. This picture will be used for the yearbook and Student ID Card.
- A guided campus tour is available during Camp Adams in August. See the Camp Adams page for more details.
If you are unable to participate in registration, all documents should be turned in directly to the Main Office on the first day of school. Your child will receive his/her schedule at that time. They will be able to pick up their books at the end of the day and purchase PE or other items in the Main Office. Make up picture date is October 6,2014 during PE classes.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD REPORT TO THE THEIR DESIGNATED AREAS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TO PICK UP THEIR FINAL CLASS SCHEDULE.
We encourage parents to accompany their children to registration. If a parent is not available, the student may come alone or with another adult, but please make sure he/she has all appropriate paperwork and monies to complete the registration process.