Math 6th Grade
Homework PERIODs 1 & 3
CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR ACCESS)
(HW may change due to schedule changes)
FUN MATH WEB SITES
As student learning is the most important; disrupting another student’s learning will not be tolerated.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- No talking while the teacher is talking or talking back to the teacher.
- Keep hands, feet, arms, and property to yourself (No playing in the classroom or flying objects)
- Attend to personal needs before coming to class (Restroom at breaks, getting pens & pencils prior to class)
- This is a food, drink and gum -free classroom.
- Come to class prepared with your materials
- Chrome books will be needed for class and they need to be charged daily each night.
- Be in your assigned seat and ready to start the period when the bell rings. Students will be marked Tardy and need an office pass after the bell.
- Use academic language and speak appropriately to adults and peers at all times. (No profanity, bullying, verbal abuse/ threats)
- Raise your hand if you have a question or wish to leave your seat for any reason.
- Follow the Adams Middle School dress code.
- Line up quietly in the morning, during passing periods/lunch, and during evacuations (assemblies, fire drills, etc.)
- Infinite Campus needs to be checked by a parent every week.
- Students will put full (First and Last) name on all papers.