Adams School Plan & Site Council
The SPSAs shall be reviewed and approved by the governing board or body of the local educational agency (LEA) at a regularly scheduled meeting whenever there are material changes that affect the academic programs for pupils covered by programs identified in this part (EC Section 64001[i]). If a SPSA is not approved by the governing board or body of the LEA, specific reasons for that action shall be communicated to the SSC (EC Section 64001[i]).
Modifications to any SPSA shall be developed, recommended, and approved or disapproved by the governing board or body of the LEA in the same manner (EC Section 64001[i]).
The members of the SSC represent the composition of school’s pupil population and notwithstanding the size of the school, the composition of the SSC shall ensure parity between the groups.
School Group Members:
- The principal of the school or his or her designee;
- school personnel employed at the school who are not teachers, selected by school personnel employed at the school who are not teachers, and
- classroom teachers employed at the school, selected by classroom teachers employed at the school; The classroom teachers selected shall constitute a majority of the school members selected
- Parents of pupils attending the school, or other members of the school community, selected by parents of pupils attending the school; and pupils attending the school, selected by pupils who are attending the school. The number of parent and/or community members and pupil members selected shall equal the number of school members selected.
School Site Council Meetings, Agendas, & Minutes
Please use attachments below to view agenda and minutes from the 2021-22 school year.
- Tanaz Bruna, Principal
- Trang Nguyen, Asst. Principal
- Brooke Mata, TOSA
- Jennell Tanaka, EL Academic Advisor,
- Kelly Egan, Counselor
- Krista Steponovich, Teacher
- Lourdes Kidwai, Classified Staff
- Jennifer Lowery, Parent
- Timilie Losq, Parent
- Janett Barbosa, Parent
- Georgia Demos, Parent
- Monica CdeBaca, Parent
- Nicole Lunde, Beach Cities Health District