Adams School Plan & Site Council
The SPSAs shall be reviewed and approved by the governing board or body of the local educational agency (LEA) at a regularly scheduled meeting whenever there are material changes that affect the academic programs for pupils covered by programs identified in this part (EC Section 64001[i]). If a SPSA is not approved by the governing board or body of the LEA, specific reasons for that action shall be communicated to the SSC (EC Section 64001[i]).
Modifications to any SPSA shall be developed, recommended, and approved or disapproved by the governing board or body of the LEA in the same manner (EC Section 64001[i]).
The members of the SSC represent the composition of school’s pupil population and notwithstanding the size of the school, the composition of the SSC shall ensure parity between the groups.
School Group Members:
- The principal of the school or his or her designee;
- school personnel employed at the school who are not teachers, selected by school personnel employed at the school who are not teachers, and
- classroom teachers employed at the school, selected by classroom teachers employed at the school; The classroom teachers selected shall constitute a majority of the school members selected
- Parents of pupils attending the school, or other members of the school community, selected by parents of pupils attending the school; and pupils attending the school, selected by pupils who are attending the school. The number of parent and/or community members and pupil members selected shall equal the number of school members selected.
School Site Council Meetings, Agendas, & Minutes
Please click here to see the School Site Council meeting agenda and minutes.
- Andrew Estrada, Principal
- Brooke Mata, Asst. Principal
- Keley Goo, Counselor
- Trisha Kwan, Teacher
- Sandy Stubbs, Classified Staff
- Jonathan Schreter, Parent
- Georgia Demos, Parent
- Jean Mayhew, Parent
- Heather DeFalco, Parent
- Dana Kang, Parent
- Deanna Lapen, Parent
- Nicole Lunde, Beach Cities Health District