ENROLLMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If your child is not enrolled at Adams Middle School, please take a moment to visit the following link to begin the enrollment process: RBUSD Enrollment Information
Once your child has enrolled in RBUSD, please join us on the dates below for Adams registration. At this time, students will receive their class schedule, textbooks, Chromebooks, and have an opportunity to purchase agendas, PE clothing and locks. They will also have their picture taken for their student ID.
8th Grade – Monday, August 20th 8:00am – 11:00am
7th Grade – Tuesday, August 21st 8:00am – 11:00am
6th Grade – Wednesday, August 22nd 8:00am – 11:00am
Make-ups – Thursday, August 23rd 8:00am – 11:00am
Camp Adams Friday, August 24th 8:00am – 12:00pm
First Day of School – Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 8:00 AM
Tdap Reminder for 7th Grade
A Tdap booster shot is required for the 2018-2019 school year for all incoming 7th grade students. Please bring a record of this booster shot along with a copy to Registration if you have not already given a copy to the school. Students will not receive a schedule nor be able to attend classes on August 29, 2018 if this requirement is not met.
To assist us in a smooth registration process, please consider the following when arriving to register:
- Attend the appropriate registration session for your child and plan for 1½ hours.
- Make sure you have turned in proof of the TDAP (whooping cough) immunization record. Lack of proof will result in no student schedule or books being distributed.
- Any outstanding fines and/or charges must be paid at that time. Student schedules will not be issued until the forms are returned and fines paid.
- Students may purchase the following items during registration:
- Agenda book is $5. This book contains our academic schedule for the year. It is consistently used by all teachers to communicate assignments and other important school information to parents.
- Physical education clothes and PE locks. The fee is $10 for shirts, $15 for shorts, and $6 for locks (students may only use AMS locks).
- School Pictures will be taken at registration. Students should dress accordingly. This picture will be used for the yearbook and Student ID Card.
- A guided campus tour is available during Camp Adams in August. See the Camp Adams page for more details.
If you are unable to participate in registration, all documents should be turned in directly to the Main Office on the first day of school. Your child will receive his/her schedule at that time. They will be able to pick up their books at the end of the day and purchase PE or other items in the Main Office. Make up picture date will be in October.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD REPORT TO THE THEIR DESIGNATED AREAS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TO PICK UP THEIR FINAL CLASS SCHEDULE.
We encourage parents to accompany their children to registration. If a parent is not available, the student may come alone or with another adult, but please make sure he/she has all appropriate paperwork and monies to complete the registration process.
Adams 2017-2018 Registration Forms