Where Everybody Belongs (WEB) Camp Adams
Each year, Camp Adams is held in the final weeks of summer to ease the transition to middle school and ensure our students have a worry-free, successful start to the school year. This past summer, Camp Adams took place in the Adams Gym on Friday, August 16th from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, and we welcomed over 300 students to the campus for a morning of fun, team building, and getting to know fellow students.
What is Camp Adams?
Camp Adams is an optional, free half day event run by Adams Teachers! The goals of the camp are to...
- Introduce you to other students and staff
- Show you around the campus
- Provide you an opportunity to ask questions
- Build a positive school culture
- Teach you some of Adams' behavior and academic expectations
- Demonstrate our SOAR expectations
- Tell you about the many clubs, groups, and activities offered at AMS
- Have a great time…
All BEFORE school starts!